Enhanced User Experience
Guided buying will make it easier to place and track orders and reduce cycle times.
Automated approval workflow will improve internal controls and decrease risk.
Better Business Processes
Standardized processes will introduce efficiencies, improve data analytics, and boost buying power.
Why Automate Procure-to-Pay?
Institutions throughout the University of Wisconsin System have numerous automated and paper-based processes that do not communicate with each other — making purchasing complex and inefficient. By streamlining business processes and supporting them with an integrated, cloud-based platform, P2P will improve the user experience for all UW staff by:
- Creating greater visibility into order and vendor payment status
- Automating processes and electronic workflows
- Speeding up processing time
- Allowing users to complete tasks within a single system
- Adding more e-catalog suppliers and simplifying the process
Discover the latest updates from the Procure-to-Pay Automation Project.
December 22, 2020
December 18, 2020
Share your experiences! Take the survey.