This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
✓ September 2019: Develop business case for Wisconsin Proposal Electronic Routing (WISPER) replacement
✓ October 2019: Present business case to the Administrative Transformation Program (ATP) leadership and sponsors and obtain approval for request for information (RFI) for new research and sponsored programs administration software
✓ November/December 2019: Post RFI
✓ December 2019: RFI closes December 13
✓ January 2020: The Research Administration Modernization Project (RAMP) Discovery Committee (consisting of subject-matter experts) reviews RFI responses, views enterprise resource planning (ERP) vendor demonstrations, and subsequently develops a comprehensive list of requirements for request for proposal (RFP) posting
✓ February/March 2020: Develop RFP for new research and sponsored programs administration software
✓ March 2020: ATP leadership and sponsors approve posting RFP
✓ May 1, 2020: Release RFP for new research and sponsored programs administration software
✓ June 1, 2020: Vendor proposals due
- June 2020: Initial scoring of RFP written proposals
- Late summer 2020: Vendor demonstrations for top scoring vendors
- Early fall 2020: Present final business case, project charter, and software selection to ATP leadership for approval
- Late 2020: Software contracting process
- November 2020: Preplanning Phase close-out
Do you use campus financial, HR, or research administration systems? Share your experiences and your hopes for this program.